For over 20 years I’ve worked for a government agency as an information systems analyst, and had education and training in the web and creative areas of:
- Webpage design
- Webpage support
- Digital design
- Adobe Creative Suite
After retiring, I started traveling where I discovered I had a flair for telling my story through photography and videography, and decided to spin this off into a business.
Sankofa Multimedia & Design combines my experience in the computer-tech field, with my natural talents, rediscovered during my travels.
Sankofa Multimedia & Design
Being a small business, I understand small business challenges such as:
- Building your client base
- Choosing and managing personnel
- Securing and maintaining reliable cash flow
- Budget strained to the limits
- Wearing multiple hats
- Business competition
- Long, endless hours
And at the end of the day, there’s little or no time to focus on your brand. Believe me, I understand.
At Sankofa Multimedia & Design, we can help simplify your life. We make it our business to understand the unique requirements of yours. We do this by:
- Being sensitive to your time
- Clear and open communication
- Involving you in the creative process
- Working within your budget
- Producing quality products that reflect your business
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you, show you some of my work, evaluate your needs and discuss how we can help make your business bottom line better.